Thursday 2 April 2009

something had to give...

...I've officially made the decision to pull out of the second-year course I was enrolled in through OU. It's a shame, as it was really interesting, but I had a deadline for my course coincide with a deadline for work, and work won. I may still continue with the first-year course (although it's incredibly dull), will need to decide in the next couple of weeks.

I'm not beating myself up about it though - but if I try and study whilst working again, I'll have to recognise that I go through periods of having to do 14-hour days semi-regularly, and so I'll try to do more work at the start of the course than necessary to give myself some flexibility.

In other (old) news, this is such a great April Fool's from a couple of years ago. Love it!

1 comment:

Paul Burgin said...

That is certainly one of the best
App your situation and hope you get to complete your degree in time :)