Tuesday 9 October 2007

all change in booksville... again!

yes, I know - it's only been about 3 minutes since I last re-organised my books, but I'm at it again.

the new sideboard has taken the place of one bookshelf, and I've also taken another one out of the lounge (where to is as yet undecided - they're both sitting in the hallway at the moment!). This means that the whole organise-my-books-by-colour thing has gone as the only two left in the room were the black and white ones. This looked odd, rather than quirky so needed to be changed.

currently, I've just selected all the books that I either like the most or use often and put them randomly across the two bookshelves. The only books where they should be are the English language reference ones - so I don't have to search all over the place for them!

the lounge now looks rather nice (if I do say so myself) and I am very excited about people seeing it on Saturday!

No comments: