Wednesday 9 January 2008

an evening of politics - some more bloody than the rest...

went to see the RSC production of King Lear this eve which was amazing. Ian McKellen was phenomenal as Lear, as were Frances Barber (Goneril) and Jonathan Hyde (Kent), among others. Edumnd could have been stronger, but hey, I've fancied him since I first read the play so it's difficult for anyone to live up to that!

now at home watching News24 for the less bloody section of the evening - the New Hampshire primary. I'm trying not to get too excited, but 2 polls giving a 10 point lead is fantastic! More good news is that this week, Obama drew level with Clinton in a national poll - the first time that's happened...

fingers crossed and I'm now going to carry on reading the 37-odd political blogs that I've become addicted to in the past few days - no idea how I'm going to last until November!

No comments: