Wednesday 27 August 2008

k-nackered!

oh dear...

went to see Hellboy2 last night which was shiny (not sure about good, but definitely shiny!), but it ended very late and it was gone 1am before I got to bed.

then I had an 8.30 meeting this morning (I don't do meetings before 10am - everyone knows this), and I have another at 9am tomorrow... oh dear.

I think that after PT this afternoon I'm going to go a quick steam and then head home. To sleep.

I'd def recommend going to see Hellboy2 though - it is extremely pretty and doesn't take itself seriously in any way (always good!). I'd also recommend going to Electric Cinema - think arm chairs, footstools and a bar. It almost feels like a private viewing room. Only downside is that after lolling in a comfy chair for a couple of hours you have to put your shoes back on and go outside...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely to meet you last night - consider yourself added ! xx Sarah

Paul Burgin said...

My sister made me watch Hellboy 1 some months back. Intruiging and definetly comic strip genre