Friday 11 May 2007

still ill...

... but if there was ever a day to be in bed listening to Radio4 between dozes, it was today! and tomorrow, I'm going to have to do what I haven't done for a very long time, a sweep of the broadsheets - just hope I have the brain for it!

just caught the end of Newsnight, which was fab - a round-table debate with the likes of Alastair Campbell, Michael Howard, Charles Kennedy, David Hare and Polly Toynbee - don't you just love the beeb!

Blair's speech earlier was fab - I only have the transcript on email (can't find it on the interweb yet) - if anyone wants to see it - let me know and I'll forward it on.

bed now - but have just heard that Radio4's audience has risen over the last 3 months to 9.6m per day - second only to Radio2 - so Yay for the beeb again!

No comments: