Tuesday 27 February 2007

happy tired!

well, it's been a lovely couple of days.

had my liver scan, which the doctor said was fine, and been to two of the pubs on my list. The Harp was a bit rubbish and far too near to the Chandos for me ever to go there again, but The Ship and Shovell was great. Small, friendly and comfortable - will def. be going again!

have just watched America's Sweethearts which is a rubbish rom-com, but one that I love!

tomorrow I'm meeting up with M&D and then back for my blood tests (or bloodletting as my mum called it) and then a nice, quite afternoon and evening before heading to Camden to try Fifty-Five on Thursday afternoon.

hey - I think I'm getting into the swing of this not-being-at-work-thing. Now all I have to do is to be well enough not to need a minimum of 12hrs sleep and then hopefully I can start thinking about work - yay!

No comments: