Tuesday 13 February 2007

what a lovely day!

doctor's this morning (not the lovely bit!) and am now scheduled for even more tests over the next couple of weeks - oh well - I should find out more in about a month.

next went to the Science Museum with M&D and my two lovely nephews. Lots of playing and generally, a lovely time.

rest time - I was feeling quite weak from the earlier. I read the end of the third Harry Potter.

at about 5.30pm, got a call from Anni who was walking home from work (she's just moved into a flat by Fenchurch Street). She invited me over. Got a cab there and back (about 10mins each way - yay!) and had a lovely evening.

am now listening to Songs for Swinging Lovers by Sinatra. Perfect.

going to bed now - and when I wake up, I will get delivery of the things I ordered over the weekend, and a Sainsburys order which includes icing sugar, eggs and peppermint essence. This means one thing - peppermint creams - double yay!

I'm sure I'm going to pay for all of this activity, but right now I don't care.

No comments: