Monday 19 February 2007

quite a good day!

that NightNurse the other day was a good idea - yesterday and today have been much better on the whole illness front - still knackered, but far fewer aches and pains, so a step or two in the right direction!

tomorrow is the day when I think they're going to have to take about half my blood - am having about a gazillion different blood tests, but it's actually quite good. If my liver has improved (hope, hope, hope) and everything else is clear, then I can get a referral to the King's Chronic Fatigue Clinic. No idea at all what they do there, but it's got to be better then not doing anything, which is the current plan (however lovely GPs are, when it comes to things like CF, they don't really have anything they can do).

am also starting to think about trying some work. This is really good, as it has been months since I've even felt like trying to think about it! I don't think I'm going to be able to do any paid work for now, but hopefully one of my old clients might let me do a couple of half days for free! If they don't, I might have start calling people I know and seeing if they'd like an office junior for an afternoon - I just need to know how knackering I'm going to find the whole work thing. If it only wipes me out for a couple of days, I might be able to get a proper freelance client that I could work for 2 days a week, and then just sleep for the rest of the time...

also finished Harry Potter 4 today - am really enjoying re-reading and really looking forward to when the last book comes out... soooo many questions need answers!

No comments: