Saturday 4 October 2008

chinese take-away, let me count the ways I love thee...

... well - arriving would be a good start...

today has been mixed. Went out the suburbs again this morning to pick up a boxing thingy for Melissa, for Edgar, which was cool as I had time to finish The Graveyard Book (it's very good - I recommend that everyone reads it. Now). Went into the office to get shouted at by another volunteer (she's normally like this to everyone which I can handle, but she did it in front of other people today and my blood boiled), came back to the apartment and then met Scott for a beer which was nice. We pretty much talked politics and religion all evening, so the normal conversation!

am now back at the apartment and, as the blog entry title may suggest, am waiting for my Chinese to arrive (note to self - drinks are generally doubles here so going out without eating - not so smart). Current delivery estimate is 11.34pm - what I would pay for it to arrive sooner? Probably my first-born at this point.

No comments: