Friday 9 March 2007

age

now I think it's weird that I'm in my late 20's, as I don't think I look any different to how I did at 20 (albeit a slightly larger version...). I'm really enjoying my late 20's (proof of which is that I've very excited about getting a new cooking apron - it's beautiful, retro and pink!) and don't have a problem with it, I just can't see that I look that different - I don't really have any wrinkles or anything like that.

but it all makes sense now - the famous people that I assumed were about 32 are, in fact, much older. Example of this - Selma Hayek is 40! I just read an article about her on People.com and did a complete double-take when they mentioned her age.

so in actual fact, I probably do look my age - I'm just really, really crap at guessing other people's!

No comments: