Monday 12 March 2007

getting better?

for the second Saturday in a row, I over did it... I had a lovely time - went to see Grandma, and my cousin Nick was there. Had a hoot and talked nineteen to the dozen (not just me, Nick as well!) and before I knew it, it was nearly 10pm (I'd been planning on leaving before 8).

I knew I'd over done it, and thought back to last Saturday and the following 3 days that I'd spent feeling really ill again.

and yes - I was tired yesterday and didn't go out. But I did make a cake in the morning, and tidy the flat, and when Keith came over yesterday evening, I was awake to have a take-away and watch Starship Troopers!

I'm still tired, so not going to go too far today - I'm planning on holing myself up in a Cafe Nero somewhere and then coming back for an early night.

definitely progress!

No comments: