Thursday 1 March 2007

hello brain...

... it is nice to welcome you back into my life!

I spoke to mum earlier today and was able to, with perfect clarity, recall exactly what I have planned for the next two weeks and make an arrangement, which I knew I would remember by the time I got home! It might sound simple, but I haven't had that kind of clarity of thought for quite a few months...

the curse of Murray Walker predicts that as I've mentioned this, I will be back the land of brain-jam tomorrow, but what the heck, it's good even if it only lasts a few hours.

1 comment:

TigerDunc said...

Hi, my name is Ward and I am from Joplin, a city in the Missouri in the US. I like you're site DizzyKJ, & I'm thinking of getting myself a blog. Can u tell me where I can get myself one, all of my friends have one and I'm feeling left out. whenever I want to go out and meet people and have fun with my buddies they are all blogging. Is it like having a girlfreind, I wuld like one them as well.