Monday 5 March 2007

one step forwards....

... and back again...

had a really great Saturday. Sat in a lovely pub in Bloomsbury and read a wonderful book. Then wandered down towards Clerkenwell to get a bus home. I was really hungry, so stopped off in a pub to have something to eat and got talking to a group of people. Spent the next few hours having a great time and left at about 8.30pm.

I knew that I'd overdone it a bit, but I'd had a great time, so didn't mind that Sunday would be a write-off.

didn't realise that today would be as well... got up at 2pm, managed to go out for a potter, but when I got to my chosen pub, I realised that I was too shattered to read and came home again. Felt like walking through toffee all day.

slept for a bit on the sofa and now going to bed.

hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better...

No comments: